.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

QUILT FESTIVAL IN UTAH

I am packing my suitcase to leave for a 4 day trip to UTAH! A dear friend is picking up her grandson there and wanted some company, so I am the luckey company because-I have never been to UTAH! ~~ and it just so happens to be the weekend of THE ANNUAL QUILT WALK~which means I will be the most fortunate observer of some of the most talented Quilt artists on the PLANET!~ not to mention surrounded by Gods Amazing Natural creation of THE BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK! My camera is quivering in its case-i purchase a small stockpile of double AA batteries in preperation for this Visual Feast! Lots of last minute errands to do -no fun in the sweltering heat-but by this time tommorow I will be surrounded by Mother Natures MAjesty of Red Rock formations and crisp clean air. I wish i could blog from there-but it wont be a possibility so i will of course share the journey as soon as I return.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



An Amazing Writer-Beautiful BLOG
right writing ~ WRONG BLOG!
Thrift~ Barter ~ Buy* TBB~ OPENING June 17 2006
COMING in 3 DAYS! 
Now Do i get 2 wishes? 4 wishes or 8 wishes?? 
I think Mr. Bob brought home 2 cakes to ease the p...
The Truth is O UT ~ 
Today is My B I R T H D A Y and I want to Celebrat...
How I LOVE you and MISS YOU my girls~ 
The Good & The Bad