.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Good & The Bad

If I had to say the one thing in my life I would change first, that hurts the most, that I so wish I could close my eyes, wish , and open them, and have it come true, ~it would be to erase the physical distance I have from so many of the people I love the very most in this world. Oh How I miss You, Miss Sadie!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



A hopefully less blurry picture of a my Trim ~Swap  
TRIM SWAP off to my secret swap pal =)
Small Change of Plans
This unique and adorable blue necklace arrived fro...
Beautiful Baby Blue NEcklace by TRUDESIGN~http://w...
come celebrate my new new blog opening Tuesday, Ma...
Build IT And They Will Come =)  
H ap p y B ir thday My Precious daughter- mommy t...
Grandmas Littlest Angel Sadie taken yesterday 
See the Thick Long~ Messenger Bag Length~ of Krist...