.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Small Change of Plans

So ~a call from Katy changing final packing day till tomorrow, will delay the Big BIRTHDAY ~BLOG OPENING for 24 -48 hours-but that is just fine. IT is time to pack away all of Ryder's Baby room and bring them here for safe and special keeping. At times I feel so much pain and anger I am sure my heart will burst-but then I remember that Love knows no time~~no begining~~no end; so indeed, ~~ I am Blessed to have been given this precious grandson. Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



This unique and adorable blue necklace arrived fro...
Beautiful Baby Blue NEcklace by TRUDESIGN~http://w...
come celebrate my new new blog opening Tuesday, Ma...
Build IT And They Will Come =)  
H ap p y B ir thday My Precious daughter- mommy t...
Grandmas Littlest Angel Sadie taken yesterday 
See the Thick Long~ Messenger Bag Length~ of Krist...
Take a look ~ C he e k y B e e k s  
KRISTEN DORAN ORIGINAL 
International Blog Friends - AUSTRALIA