.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

International Blog Friends - AUSTRALIA

Cheeky Beeks the Australian Blog home of the INCREDIBLE Krysten Doran is where I Finally found THE PURSE~ The absolute most wonderfully Hand designed fabric created into just the Prefect shape and size for MOI!. Take a look close up and tell me you dont just love it. Hop on over and look at the incredible self designed fabric Krysten has shared with the blog world so far. She is happy to ship to the U.S. Opening up my "international package" on Mother's Day sent me into the Desert Happy dance!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



unmounted stamp to fabric Experiment 2
All R E A D Y T o G o in the mail for DACIA's...
A W E S O M E ~~ H A N D M A D E S
T h i s B e a u t i f u l B u n n y f r o m T ...
L O A D S of V I N T A G E C R A F T items ...
Whats that you say? A new BLOG is coming filled wi...
A M E N ~ 
13 Y e a r s shared together My Beloved. I'm Go...
H a p p y A n n i v e r s a r y* 
O S C A R dont leave me here!