.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A W E S O M E ~~ H A N D M A D E S

My Swap Buddy for a year long SWAP is the DELIGHTFUL DACIA RAY!
Dacia creates the most WONDERFUL Hand Sewn CREATIONS.
This Month during our Heart Breaking Loss of our Beloved Grandson Ryder, this Delicately made Blue hearted Bunny arrived in the mail to me.
DACIA not only created every single piece of him, she even HAND DECORATED the very material the appropriately Named RYDER RABBIT, is made out of.
The neatest Pocket across the front of him, will hold little keepsakes from RYDER"S short life, along with notes from me to him.
Thank you Dearest
Dacia!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



T h i s B e a u t i f u l B u n n y f r o m T ...
L O A D S of V I N T A G E C R A F T items ...
Whats that you say? A new BLOG is coming filled wi...
A M E N ~ 
13 Y e a r s shared together My Beloved. I'm Go...
H a p p y A n n i v e r s a r y* 
O S C A R dont leave me here! 
Dear J * J Take both- Love both! 
I want my bother to come with me* 
Readers: , Jaimie * Bob need help. Oscar has this...