.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 07, 2006

2 hrs into this-the wind continued to pick up and it was getting cold! in preperation for shooting by candle light , I added another circle of blue * pink rocks around the inner circle Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



my camera was mounted on a tripod up in the bed of...
i know i placed his painting blocking one female e...
my creative plan-To recreate his painting as an Ea...
analyze this PLEASE! painted by my father, 1972, e...
Todays Technological Terror! A large cup of Expres...
we get by with a little help from our friends
TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE EASTER BUNNY
Oh My Precious Grandaughter,you are the joy of lif...
For collage explorations yahoo group. The charge i...
Kelly's class was a delightful experience! I recom...