.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 07, 2006

my camera was mounted on a tripod up in the bed of our truck-the wind was picking up during the entire process-my hubby shot video the entire time of this process. i havent a clue how to load it into the computer =( Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



i know i placed his painting blocking one female e...
my creative plan-To recreate his painting as an Ea...
analyze this PLEASE! painted by my father, 1972, e...
Todays Technological Terror! A large cup of Expres...
we get by with a little help from our friends
TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE EASTER BUNNY
Oh My Precious Grandaughter,you are the joy of lif...
For collage explorations yahoo group. The charge i...
Kelly's class was a delightful experience! I recom...
Kelly brought an endless variety of supplies and t...