.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

we get by with a little help from our friends

Good morning, all-Just a quick note to let you know that the donation deadline for our fund-raising raffle has been extended. This raffle is to help raise money to pay for medical bills and recovery for my husband, who has a brain tumor. We would now like all items by 15 April, with tickets going on sale shortly after that date.If you would like to donate any items to our raffle, please send them to:Sara Hopp929 S 38th AveOmaha NE 68105We would love art, supplies... handmade items of any sort! Please be sure to include your name, address, email, and website info with your item.We have already collected some wonderful items, but many people expressed interest in having the donation deadline extended. Please stay tuned for more information about the raffle tickets, and thanks to all of those who have already sent in amazing items. This raffle is going to be pretty great!One last thing- please send good thoughts towards Omaha tomorrow morning, Thursday, 6 April. My husband goes into surgery at about 8:00 AM, central time. The surgery lasts 6-8 hours, and he will be in the ICU for 2-3 days after surgery. Knowing that people around the world are thinking of us during the next few days will really help! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship and well wishes. Please feel free to email me with any questions, but I may not answer back right away. Thank you again.take care,Sara-- *******Sara Hopphttp://www.mantofev.comAlternative art suppliesWe Cut, You Paste.*******Manto Fev Weaves!http://mantofev.etsy.com



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE EASTER BUNNY
Oh My Precious Grandaughter,you are the joy of lif...
For collage explorations yahoo group. The charge i...
Kelly's class was a delightful experience! I recom...
Kelly brought an endless variety of supplies and t...
I wish i had a picture of the binding we had to se...
I FINALLY spread paint with a credit card-its so d...
kim showed me how to use baby wipes to rub paint i...
Mixing acrylics with gel medium and another neat ...
My Journal-a work in progress