.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 05, 2006

PITTSBURGH STEELERS SECOND HALF


VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!
I LOVE it when BIG hulks like coaches break down and cry ----BEAUTIFUL!
My sister called just as the Steelers regained possession of the ball during a critical breaking point.
The background noise of screaming and yelling caused me to hold my cell phone 2 feet from my ears. The loyalty of an Irish Catholic Clan with a long lineage in The Burgh
I wish I was there to soak in all the elation, the joy of a shared camaraderie.
Dear Alex , his heart now 10 sizes bigger as "HIS TEAM" overcame an unlikely 7 game win to make it to the finals. I hope you took a picture Kim =)
endless ball busting effort = success.
Its a good thing!
Congratulations STEELERS

Congratulations Pittsburgh!!!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



PITTSBURGH STEELER S
yOU a R E g E TT I N G SO Big My PrECiOUS l ...
sMILE sWEET sADIE xOxOxO 
gRANDMA'S LITTLE PIECE OF hEAVEN FALLEN DOWN TO EA...
IT IS DECIDED ! 
Im sleeepy time for bed 
i am suffering from ABULIA =/ 
SO, VERY TRUE
This One Bears REPEATING =)  
thought? ideas?? guesses??