.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 17, 2005

Life After Death

I could not write during his 5 days in ICU, nor were there words during the funeral, and still words do not come now 3 weeks following.
43, Loving, faithful, present fully in the life of his family.
Thankyou Tee for all that you are, and every thing you did during your journey here with us.
There just arent words to begin to express , but you know, of course you know.....
IT amazes me now, that my last post to the Katrina victims, is perfectly fitting for now..



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



for all suffering from Katrina ***I GO ON
AND NOW....a moment of humor
CELEBRATE 
THE HISTORICAL EVENT 
A HOLE IN ONE!!! 
ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE
AWAKENING, chinese proverb
WHAT DO WE KNOW?????
To Blog or Not To Blog This Is The Question..
Lake Powell