.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 05, 2005

To Blog or Not To Blog This Is The Question..

I began this journey into the blogosphere out of a desire to be creative , to make a scrapbook online if you will.
During this process I have learned there is so much more to having a Blog -at least a public one.
The time needed to blog well, safely, and with purpose, is more then I have, or am willing to spend .
So ,
I can abandon this blog,
Let it sit here and be what it is - a modge podge of all kinds of stuff, while enjoying reading so many excellent blogs
Or
Delete it, though that goes against my law of any creative work ( NEVER EVER THROW ANYTHING YOUR MAKE AWAY)
A FRIEND SUGGESTED MAKING IT private, WHICH WOULD SOLVE THE NEED for editing anything I write for fear of identity theft, stalkers, and the like.
I don’t really know what I should do. I have met some really special folks by being a public blog.
I have also become a collector of Spam messages, and again will have to spend time I don’t have walking my way through whatever steps it takes to block Spam. I don’t even know how to do it
Perhaps having a hired blog creator make one already problem proof would be a good alternative.
Gees… I don’t know
Any helpful ideas, suggestions, solutions, are most welcome



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Lake Powell 
The Desert Far Below
Seeing life from a different perspective 
EVERY MOTHERS PRAYER Celine Dion
Answered Prayers
RE-CON-NECT
A Parting Thought.... 
I'm Leaving On A Big Train
For S.S. aka V T G 
An Unexpected Friendship