.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 22, 2005

RE-CON-NECT

It has been almost four weeks since my last post, so... Bless me Father for i have sinned. Travel to and from multiple destinations, has left me frazzled and not certain of where my clean underwear are - fricking frustrating!!! I purchased 4 new pair - only to find my original supply in the outer pocket of suitcase number two.! Dammed if i know How or Why it is there! I am in a holding pattern awaiting a major life altering decision. Much more waiting and I may not make it . Ok > I know i will make it , it just does'nt fee l tha t way . The typing program in "posting " is doing weird things, like not allowing me to hit enter, to end a sentence and begin a new sentence at left allignment.. Well... it flows right along with the overall feeling that I am tumbling around inside a dryer, not knowing the length of my cycle, and guessing someone failed to press the WRINKLE FREE feature.......... Perhaps tomorrow will bring some clarity



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



A Parting Thought.... 
I'm Leaving On A Big Train
For S.S. aka V T G 
An Unexpected Friendship 
colors 
Joshue Tree 
IS Your Heart Alive ???
So Grateful For Your Health
And all Was Cool And Refreshed 
The Rain Carriers Moved On...