.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm Leaving On A Big Train

All My BAgs Are Packed (I Hope)


I'm Ready TO Go ( not ever really feelin Ready, but as Ready as I'm gonna Be)


Im Sitting here upon my Blog( not litterally sitting on, ratherr im sitting and typing into)


I Hate to tell you all I'm Saying Good-bye ( not that I want to, but I am not yet the owner of

a wireless Lapt top)

I'm Leaving On A Big Train

Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again ( well I kinda sorta have an idea, but nothings in stone)

Oh, Babe I Hate To Go.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



For S.S. aka V T G 
An Unexpected Friendship 
colors 
Joshue Tree 
IS Your Heart Alive ???
So Grateful For Your Health
And all Was Cool And Refreshed 
The Rain Carriers Moved On... 
And Jack Too... 
4 hours of rain ... quenching parched thirs...