.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

for all suffering from Katrina ***I GO ON

When the thunder rumbles

Now the age of God is dead

And the dreams we’ve clung to
trying to stay young
have left us parched and old instead.

When my courage crumbles
When I feel confused and frail
When my spirit falters
On decaying alters
And my illusions fail

I Go On

Right Then.

I Go On

Again.

I Go On To Say.

I Will Celebrate Another Day.

I Go On.

If Tommorrow tumbles

And everything I love is gone.

I will face regretOf my days and yet

I will still Go On.

BERNSTEIN CENTURY MASS, SONG 8








Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



AND NOW....a moment of humor
CELEBRATE 
THE HISTORICAL EVENT 
A HOLE IN ONE!!! 
ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE
AWAKENING, chinese proverb
WHAT DO WE KNOW?????
To Blog or Not To Blog This Is The Question..
Lake Powell 
The Desert Far Below