.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 03, 2005

TO DO LIST

THe Day to Day SCHTUFF one has to do!

Drive and hour and a half to Palm Desert to..

1. pick up contact lense prescription for lenses

2. Costco to buy lenses real cheap!

3. Return stuff to ROSS FOR LESS.

4. Blah Blah Blah...

Now for the fun...( stuff I ENJOY DOING)

JOANNE FABRIC - to meander and help pick out fabric for hand designed purses with daughter and her very artistic friend

B arnes and Noble _ need I say more? I could live there!

The Cheescake Factory.. now we are talking!!!..... i just NEVER can decide which kind to get.
Maybe i should order 2???

Drive home up the mountain and hour and a half- im just sooo not wanting to do this part.
LOIS, im gonna look for the tush cush, the neck cush, the body Cush......
and,
A CHAUFFER!!!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



TODAY
EGADS I NEED A BLOG TUTOR!
WE ARE COOKIN!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Mischievious Jack ON HIS OWN!!1
think about it
i love you
Forever and Ever Amen..
Im Gonna Love you Forever...
Happy Anniversary My Love