.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

WE ARE COOKIN!!

We Traveled today down the mountain to Palm Springs-TEMP 112!!!
it is beyond hot, more then sizzling, completely dehydrating!
ADVICE for future travelers to our region-DONT! wait till October..unless you are made from the UGM(unidetified genetic material) my hubby and his fellow golf players are made from. They find it "FUN" to golf in this weather.

GRATEFUL (((HUGS))) to all my friends and family who made my BIRTH day so special!!

Mr Jack did remarkably well this weekend!!! Pictures to follow tomorrow.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Mischievious Jack ON HIS OWN!!1
think about it
i love you
Forever and Ever Amen..
Im Gonna Love you Forever...
Happy Anniversary My Love
"There once was a Rabbi who was asked by his stude...
MB'S PRAYER
Gratitude