.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mother Nature Sucks (sometimes)

DEAR LOIS,
I HAVE THE ANSWER TO YOUR MOUSE INVASION-MISS KITTY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sheis now 14 years old, and spent the first half of her life an inside cat, eating, snuggling, bathing, sleeping and so on.She rarely even took interest in the big fat horse flies that come along this time of year, dive bombing our heads, landing on food, and getting stuck on the inside of our window screens, buzzing like crazy! She had little interest in them, and would only occasinaly bat one gently with her fluffy white paw. She was a most content inside domesticated feline Queen, who never even ventured beyond our front door.
Well.. LO and BEHOLD ....
Miss Kitty went through a MID LIFE crisis- a FELINEAPAUSE of some kind and DISCOVERED her INNER HUNTRESS!!!!!

No bird on are 2 acres was safe. Every god forsaken , desert chipmonk, pack rat,itsy bitsy baby mice- why even Lizards! became her victims.
My PEACEFUL, DESERT, CREATURE SANCTUARY, became a KILLING GROUND, for the FELINE MURDERESS!
It renewed her life, and traumatized mine!
ALL my birdfeeders had to come down. No more feeding the amazing parade of Quail Families. Multiple corpses of dead, fuzzy everythings, are left by our front and back doors.I thought for sure she would slow down by 10-12 yrs of age, but NOOO!
I would love to never again watch a bug eyed little desert mouse hanging on my porch wall , injured, trying to escape her wrath.
I would be happy to offer her services free of charge to you, so I could return all my birdfeederd to their designated places and enjoy the almost year round chorus of desert bird song!AHHHHHH!!! this hole animal hunt and kill other animal is more then I can bear.!

She is all yours!!!!!
Well..... I have to ask the hubby- as he thinks both she and her great works are wonderful



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



IM WORKING ON A NEW POST
TO Rosie O'Donnel
FOR TODAY
BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING
I LOVE THIS
ORAL SURGERY DAY (UGH)
Every Mothers Prayer*
ITS A BLUSTERY DAY IN THE DESERT
brit * me I LOVE BEING GRANDMA
PEACE