.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 14, 2005

TO Rosie O'Donnel

So Rosie O'Donnel has this wonderful blog community of women and a few guys sprinkled about. Some twit, a one CAMPBELL ROBERTSON, from the New York TImes sees her at an opening for the Broadway Musical Sweet CHarity, with her flicker phone from which she shares terrific pictures of where she is with her appreciative blog family. CAMPBELL takes it upon himself to visit her blog then writes a rude, patronizing article. Rosie shared it on her blog and my response to this is the following poem
For Cambell Robertson
(sung to the tune of the Adam's Family)

were all together crazy
our spellin skills are hazy
illiterate or lazy
we're Rosie's family.

Your name is on my soup can
your really not a nice man
your article was real blan
we're Rosie's family

The New York Times is calling,
you better get a crawling
Hey, none of us are balling!
we're Rosie's Family

da da da da da, we are cool !
da da da da da you is a fool !
da da da da da da da da da da

So now my song is ending,
I really am pretending
to not be condescending
we're Rosie's family

da da da da da--- we're hot!
da da da fa fa ---your not!
da da da da da da da da da da da da da!!


WE LOVE YOU ROSIE!!!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



FOR TODAY
BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING
I LOVE THIS
ORAL SURGERY DAY (UGH)
Every Mothers Prayer*
ITS A BLUSTERY DAY IN THE DESERT
brit * me I LOVE BEING GRANDMA
PEACE
ok here is the Rainbow!
Captain Jack Sparrow A Little Bit Smaller