.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 13, 2005

BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING

Thank you , wonderful (((Friends)) for the love, support, healing energy, and (((Lois Lane)), I may send that poem along with my feed back sheet to the swanky surgery office! (with your permission, of course)
Phyllis - I love you all! I am hugging my puter screen where the angelic faces of your little ones shineImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Beezy Loves You XOXOXOXOXO

the pictures mAde my day!

* WELCOME HOME LYNN * MEGAN WE LOVE YOU

* ONLY 27 DAYS TILL LENNA COME HOME!!

* KIM YOUR POEM ROCKED, AS DOES BO BICE!!!!

* CAROLYN- THANKYOU FOR REFORMATTING THE FILES!

* BEAR, THANKYOU FOR SHRINKING THE PICS TO JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR THE BLOG!

* MY LOVE, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TOURNAMENT! yOU ARE NUMBER #1
IN MY EYES. ALWAYS!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



I LOVE THIS
ORAL SURGERY DAY (UGH)
Every Mothers Prayer*
ITS A BLUSTERY DAY IN THE DESERT
brit * me I LOVE BEING GRANDMA
PEACE
ok here is the Rainbow!
Captain Jack Sparrow A Little Bit Smaller
MY SISTER MY FRIEND
Some Where Over The Rainbow