.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ORAL SURGERY DAY (UGH)

so i will sit in the chair at my oral surgeons office thismorning, while he cuts through my gum, digs out whats left of a broken tooth , then performs BONE GRAFTING. AAAAAhhhhhhh! I get nauseous just saying it.
Please send lots of calm ,healing energy my way cause im a gonna NEED IT!!
Hopefully i will be able to catch up with all of you tommorrow evening.

M*G- i so appreciate all your help last night trying to get my yahoo messenger going. God only knows what technological faux pah, is preventing my successful installation of this.

LOIS- your story was just wonderful and i look forward to the day I have to purchase a magazine , book, or both to read your glorious creations.

Kim- what can i say...BO BICE---YOU ROCK OUR WORLD!!

Carolyn- your flowers are amazing! I cant wait to sit on your deck , sipping a frozen daqueri, taking in all of the beauty you have grown and nurtured.

Phyllis, I Love you, but if you dont mail new pics of Raquella * Max soon, I am going to cry!

Jaqueline- you are so incredible! I am so Proud of you! We look forward to your visit next month.

Love * Hugs,
MB-Aunt Beezy



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Every Mothers Prayer*
ITS A BLUSTERY DAY IN THE DESERT
brit * me I LOVE BEING GRANDMA
PEACE
ok here is the Rainbow!
Captain Jack Sparrow A Little Bit Smaller
MY SISTER MY FRIEND
Some Where Over The Rainbow
THE JOSHUA TREE
Strength