.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

MAKING PROGRESS

WHEW! I AM BACK thanks to Lois ((hugs))

Computer still in one peice!
this should look a bit better.

I am off to try yet one more program to upload
pictures into here.
The wind has kicked up like crazy!
The weather bug is showing wind warnings for the freeway
45 mph. Lots of tumbleweeds and sand blowing through the air.

BIG SCANDEL involving American Idol. I can't mentally picture Simon pleading with anyone-WOW! if anyone other than SCOTT leaves tonight, I will stick my head in the sand like an ostrich.

ROSIE on Jay Leno Tonight!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Posting photos in my blog
So Beautiful Today!
IT'S TURTLE DAYS!
For Today
sisters sojourn community
THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED YIPEEE!
To Rosie,
SOMEONE ELSE HAS MY NEW BLOG NAME