.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

So Beautiful Today!

Father Mother God, Let me travel this day with new eyes. I am thankful for new friends, the stregnth to not give up in the face of uncertainty, the courage to speak my truth, no matter the audience,the insight to realize I am only one instrument in your infinite symphony, Let me play my part well, so that we may all resonate in harmony.
MB

Clear, Sun, warmth, this morning.
Yesterday and today are busy with travel to medical appointments. IF there is time tonight I will post the fun festivities of TURTLE DAYS, more accurately TORTOISE DAYS!
If the BIRTHDAY FAIRY brings me a wireless laptop, then I can be much more efficient and time savvy, in keeping the rhythm of my daily post flowing.

JAck Sparrow, our puppy, just dropped one of my hair rollers at my feet. Wow! I didnt know they could break into that many peices...better go follow the trail of plastic ... can PLASTC be DIGESTED??? ... UH OH...



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



IT'S TURTLE DAYS!
For Today
sisters sojourn community
THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED YIPEEE!
To Rosie,
SOMEONE ELSE HAS MY NEW BLOG NAME