.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 10, 2008

is it Friday Y e t ?


is it Friday Y e t ?
Originally uploaded by majamom
compared to last years hummers this little guy has more brownish-copperish coloring. I am a bit uncertain of its classification.
he/she is notably more timid. Las years emi and toot- were so friendly flying around my head while i changed the feeders. I look forward to learning more as the days go on. Do you see his little foot wrapped around the branch?



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



ohh this tiny angel reminds me of toot!
please pray for Virgil and Carolyn as he makes thi...
काम सी me
"i dont want to go grandpa"-so hard to say good-bye
The Love of Lifetime Friends
65 years of a love filled life and their prayer to...
65 years of a love filled life and their prayer to...
The World Famous Crotchet Museum
Morongo Basin Open Studio Tours
Future Flickr Member