.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

65 years of a love filled life and their prayer to never have to bury a child , was denied due to agent orange


65 years of a love filled life and their prayer to never have to bury a child , was denied due to agent orange
Originally uploaded by majamom
86 six yr old Carolyn, clasps her beloved of 65 years Virgil's hand, -as they leave to bury their eldest son
2 of 2


finally a reprieve to reflect on the events of this past 8 week period. My brother-in-law- Richard passed on after a 10 month battle against cancer caused by agent orange.

Dad(virgil) is only feeble on his feet-every other part of him is 89 years young. As always, my time spent with he and carolyn, my precious, inlaws, inspired me, and awakended in me the richness of Love that has always and continues on to "BEARETH ALL THINGS"



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



The World Famous Crotchet Museum
Morongo Basin Open Studio Tours
Future Flickr Member
Future Flickr Member
GETTING READY - ONLY 7 WEEKS 4 DAYS..
Can We Leave Now?
Adorable Sadie Tee
almost 2
BEEP! Beep!
back up and running full speed Flickr Friends!