.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The World Famous Crotchet Museum


The World Famous Crotchet Museum
Originally uploaded by majamom
I bet you never imagined this wonderful museum would be sitting right in the heart of our our sleepy desert village. Well..neither did I-if it were not for the wonder of universal timing 3 months ago as I squatted over a wonderous box of handmade bits and bobs at othe annual flea market at St Marys only to find a familar face staring at the bag of vintage trims i was scrunching in my hand. It was the wonderful Shari Elf -A LOCAL ARTIST and curator-(she shared with me) of the World Famous Crotchet Museum.
Of course i offered her the bag of delightful trims to her-knowing she would use them must more quickly then myself in one of her mixed media creations. I plan to visit this magical place this weekend in hopes of better lighting and a personel tour by miss Sheri



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Morongo Basin Open Studio Tours
Future Flickr Member
Future Flickr Member
GETTING READY - ONLY 7 WEEKS 4 DAYS..
Can We Leave Now?
Adorable Sadie Tee
almost 2
BEEP! Beep!
back up and running full speed Flickr Friends!
Sadie waiting for her Grandma