.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 27, 2007

So Thankful for another Day*


So Thankful for another Day*
Originally uploaded by majamom.
PaPa looked at the window bed and saw she was not there. After a while of waiting he wondered to her orignal bedroom window and stayed for quite some time.

1-26-07- AN UPDATE:

.Papa returned to Mademoiselles property, after a 6 week absence. I feared he was ill or worse.
He is visibly beaten up with multiple lacerations to his face and body. I tried not to show my distress as I was holding mademoiselle's hand and visiting with her and her dear friend, who had traveled from Paris to spend a week with her. I pray that he will heal. I hope that I will see him again my next visit.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Saguaro Blur
Captain Jack Sparrow * his Lady
NEWS FLASH! my blog is too big for BETA
waiting for my brother to arrive
I Love Mi Hermano
A return to blogging
Come visit me here!
Dolly * Klaus on Halloween
DOLLY ON HALLOWEEN
Must I suffer these SILLY HUMAN GAMES?