.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Rest of the Utah Travels to come tomorrow-oh- if I could just click my heels 3 times and transport myself from 106 degree desert to the cool and kind temps of Bryce Canyon- I settled for a large bowl of butterfinger ice cream-it qualifies as COOL =) Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



A short MEME
Gift Tag Swap
the roots are astounding! The head cowboy told me...
as we stood across the small ravine through which ...
Daniel (tour guide Sr) Colby(tour guide junior ) ...
a river runs throught the acreage from the falls -...
the first 10 minute hike brought us to the natural...
We arrived at the Raven Ranch 120 acres of histor...
E S C A L A N T E Mountain seen from almost every...
From 10,000 ft down...down...down.. into the to...