.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gift Tag Swap


Gift Tag Swap
Originally uploaded by Dacia Ray.
Dacia was kind to host an handmade GIT TAG SWAP! I participaed using my original press maker stamps from the 1800's and Vintage cards from an estate sale in PA!
IT was wonderful and i look forward to receiving all the other Beautiful Tags.

D A C I A your D I V I N E

XO
MB



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



the roots are astounding! The head cowboy told me...
as we stood across the small ravine through which ...
Daniel (tour guide Sr) Colby(tour guide junior ) ...
a river runs throught the acreage from the falls -...
the first 10 minute hike brought us to the natural...
We arrived at the Raven Ranch 120 acres of histor...
E S C A L A N T E Mountain seen from almost every...
From 10,000 ft down...down...down.. into the to...
T h e T u n n e l 1 9 2 5 
THe Tunnel NOW