.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 24, 2006

Todays report is a little bit brighter. Ryder's seizure activity has slowed down. He is taking more breaths independent of the respirator. They are doing a new EEG today and tomorrow we will have a meeting with his Doctors. We call on All the Angels * Saints in Heaven to fill Ryder with HEaling Love. Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



father-Mother God, Let all Healing energies surrou...
Please Pray for Our Grandson Ryder, born 2 days ag...
12x12, 2 windows, cement floor, HELP ME DECORATE M...
5 days later, the room is completely empty! 
my dear hubby spent a full day spraying the layer ...
Please give me some suggestions for wall colors! ...
MRS SOCK MONKEY AND I PONDER THE QUESTION- What co...
So many mixed feelings carefully packing away my d...
Spring break was spent completely clearing out our...
special visiter