.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

its official, I am a GRANDMA

Sadie Tee Louise came into the world, at 11:17 am

Sunday November 20th

6 lbs 7 oz

18 inches

Sarah, Sadie and Myself did exceptionally well through labor and delivery!

Sarah and Sadie continue to be amazing!

I on the other hand , am so tired, sore, stiff and stupid,

it could take a week before i regain my energy.

Despite the complaints of my physical vessel,

I am in a complete state of Grace



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



MOHAWK ELMYRA 
ELMIRA * KATY CHECK OUT THE MOHAWK 
MY INNER CHILD
in support of NO ADVERTISING ON A BLOG
ITs Getting Better All The Time
JACKS NEW LOOKOUT 
I Say Thank you For All That Surrounds Me
NORTH COUNTRY see it!
A Month to give Thanks....
missing you XOXOXOXOXO