.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ITs Getting Better All The Time

The votes have been cast, the ballots tallied and one thing is clear: you have sent a resounding message all across the Golden State. You showed that the partisan Republican agenda Arnold Schwarzenegger tried to impose in California is wrong for our state!
The message you sent was even heard in Washington, D.C., as Governor Schwarzenegger's friends in the White House watched the loud defeat of the Bush-Schwarzenegger agenda of debt, division, and diminished opportunity.
But now the real race begins and I think we are all ready for a new direction for California
.

I pressed the little voting booth screen butten REPEATEDLY...

No...No..No.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO............!!!!!!!

I wish I could be a fly on the wall of the Governators Office today =)



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



JACKS NEW LOOKOUT 
I Say Thank you For All That Surrounds Me
NORTH COUNTRY see it!
A Month to give Thanks....
missing you XOXOXOXOXO 
SKELETON & ??? 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 
Which Witch is Which? 
BABY JACK 
Coming soon...My New Blog