.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Brunch With the Birdies =)


Brunch With the Birdies =)
Originally uploaded by majamom
Happy Sunday Dear FRIENDS!

iF ANYONE KNOWS HOW OR WHERE I COULD REGISTER MY BLOG FOR MORE CONNECTIONS-PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.

This precious little desert wren, along with countless others have become my constant visitors, since placing a window feeder outside of my bedroom window.
It is truly amazing how silence and little activity , and a long 2 year drought -have opened my awareness to the world of creatures right here on the ranch.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



May all of our cups runneth over* have a wonderful...
The Blessing of Rain! 1
a beautiful focal point
Finally ....Rain!!
Happy Furry Friday Dear Flickr Friends!
welcome to my window sill Wednesday =)
We'll Get Through It Together Thursday!
In THe Shelter of a Friend Friday
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Shooting something in my Tree