.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A stroke Of Genius!

So as I have previousley mentioned,- we had some unexpected visitors the other night which meant immediate emergency (CLEAR ALL THE TBB STUFF STREWN ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM ) asap! I started running in and out of said craft studio carrying a handful of items at a time-but, - it was not fast enough! Then, (as it so rarely occurs these days_) My heat cooked-estrogen deficient brain had a stroke of GENIUS!!...... Grabbing the laundry basket- I 'not so carefully' started stacking items into it and stacking them in our HUGE armoire we got off the Craig's list 6 months ago.
SO, when Mr BOb arrived home he asked-"hey honey "
"where did all your stuff go?"
Shhhhh... don't tell him...he watches the other TV in the kitchen.
I answered--"ohhhhh...you'll see....eventually! =)
Pretty clever move on my part DONTCHA think??
 Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



not well...not well at all.... 
The Shadows reminded me of THE MAGI 
The Shadows remind me of THE MAGI~ 
A few last pics before our time to go....I DONT WA...
OH_BRING BINOCULORS!!!! 
OH...then I realized how fantastic the reverse per...
explorers walking the path downward 
were your seeds blown from above by this tree? 
How are you growing down there Miss Tree? 
dicovering beautiful green trees growing right in ...