.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 08, 2006

a much needed Blessing

I just spoke with Katy * Eric and they had a difficult day at the mortuary. It is hard to not be there with them for every step of this painful process. A call from their lawyer bought a much needed Blessing of the answer that no autopsy will be needed-Thanks Be To God*And so I end this day aware of numerous blessings in our lives-my heart over floweth with gratitude



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



in this form . XOXO 
So much gratitude Dear Stephanie stranger-- friend...
Eternal Gratitude For all of You* -Your kind words...
Shepherd me oh God, beyond my Wants, Beyond My...
RYDER: APRIL 20 2006 - APRIL 30 2006 
by john lennon for RYDER
RYDER 4-20-06 4-30-06 
it is time 
PRECIOUS RYDER 
FOR R Y D E R