.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Womens Note Book Continued

Tammy Moore (to the right of Kelly) also attended the class . I wanted to purchase everything on her body. An AMazing NEcklace she had made. Her more then cool clothes, and the most RAD purse I have ever seen! It would make a perfect diaper bag for KATY, mom of, my soon to be first grandson due in 3 weeks. It turns out she is also an accomplished artist and is teaching bVINTAGE MELANGE FABRIC BOOKTaught y Tammie Moore next Saturday and my fingers are crossed I will be attending that too. Do check out the link to see the pictures, which DO NOT do her book justice. She brought along her already complete book and I could have spent an hour just looking, touching, oooooing and ahhhing over it! The best part NO SEWING REQUIRED! I get pre-craft project excitment just thinking about the joyous experience to come!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



A Womens Journal
the lovely lady on the left Kim was my personal le...
Kelly Kilmers Ladies journal class last Saturday! ...
this is the after 10 minutes of hand washing hand!...
welcome to my blog Mom * Dad ! Enjoy the pictures....
love you too 
my blue eyed girl 
i dont know how i missed these pictures from visit...
Thank you Aunt C for all the wonderful Pictures fo...
i lOVE mY gIRLS xOxO gRANMA