.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Womens Journal

Last Saturday,I was Blessed to be able to travel to a wonderful stamp* scrap store A Little Bizarre, in Lake ELsinore to attend Kelly Kilmers mixed media class A Women's Note Book.. I would have eaten a hearty breakfast if I had even a clue as to how jam packed this fast moving, technique packed class was going to be. I also would have has my Beloved Hubby Mr Bob stay for parts of it and be the photographer, so I could have shared more of the process with you



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



the lovely lady on the left Kim was my personal le...
Kelly Kilmers Ladies journal class last Saturday! ...
this is the after 10 minutes of hand washing hand!...
welcome to my blog Mom * Dad ! Enjoy the pictures....
love you too 
my blue eyed girl 
i dont know how i missed these pictures from visit...
Thank you Aunt C for all the wonderful Pictures fo...
i lOVE mY gIRLS xOxO gRANMA 
JACKIE *MR MESSENGER