.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 01, 2005

Mad Canuck

Mad Canuck
Earlier today, Kevin from Boots on the Ground wrote a post revealing an interesting bit of news:


Another blow to the military blog community. A 3 star General approved an "order" that all milbloggers have to tell their chain of command about their blog. This is very unfortunate obviously that alot of people want to see the soldier's side and plus see alot of what is going on that the news cannot and will not cover. I think the news papers do a better job at revealing US military tactics and strategy to insurgents than our blogs could ever do. I, and many other people, even many civilians I know say there shouldn't be any reporters embedded with US troops or that they don't even belong there.
*************************************************
O. K. I am reeling with anger at whatever high ranking officials are responsible for violating the rights of the men and women who are in Iraq supposedly defending and preserving these very same rights granted to all citizens of our country. Now, they are being CENSORED. No longer may they open their hearts and minds onto their blog's, freely! The several that I follow, in hopes of learning the reality of day to life in war have been tremendously eye opening . They also have allowed me and any other person to offer support in the smallest ways to them .through words, prayers, packages etc. They know that I do not support this war; however, I will do what ever small things I can to support and encourage them
What can we do as American Citizens to ban together and demand that they too be free to express themselves, with out fear of punishment.???



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Whenever iI see Your Smiling Face
Guess who's coming to Dinner
My precious God Daughter visits from the other coa...
"Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right'....
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a...
In our life there is a single color, as on an arti...
How Can I Help You To Say Good-bye
TEARS FOR BUDDHA....
what Kind Of Person Are You?
What shape is open?