.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 25, 2005

TEARS FOR BUDDHA....


The sweetest, most gentle, most loving cat, I have shared my life with for the past nine years is gone. Buddha has been missing since Friday and in the desert, 99% of the time,that means one thing.
As I told my Dear Blog buddy Lois, at Home Fires,

"That fucking Felinapause may have been the end of sweet little Buddhatootah (my nickname I have crooned at her in the stupidest voice imaginable for the past nine years.) Sarah and I have been weeping off and on, all day long. I have that nauseous- something stuck in my throat - dreadful feeling .

Please let there be a miracle!"
So much sadness here in the desert.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



what Kind Of Person Are You?
What shape is open?
Ahhhhhhhhh....
life in the desert
SWOLLEN FEET
FIRE ON OUR MOUNTAIN
If you look at every human being as a Divine mirro...
Grandpa on the tracter
The tortoise who stayed a week
I MISS YOU BRITTANY