.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 23, 2005

SWOLLEN FEET

Just as we slumped our over heated bodies into my our scorching car following my dd's two hour medical appointment in the 115 degree lower desert, her cell phone rang.
"What did you say summer? Well, how big is it? The highway's closed? Both Lanes?"
Turning to me, her swelling feet propped up on the dash," Both sides of the grade are closed.
(in perfect synchronicity) "Oh Nooooooooo!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



FIRE ON OUR MOUNTAIN
If you look at every human being as a Divine mirro...
Grandpa on the tracter
The tortoise who stayed a week
I MISS YOU BRITTANY

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks befor...
2 SISTERS
If you have a strong mind and plant in it a firm r...
War-Oh- Good God! What Is it Good For? Absolutely ...