.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 13, 2005

SUMMER IS HERE AGAIN

After 8 days of extraordinarily cool temperatures the heat has returned. Perhaps it was the earthquake that reawakened our sleepy desert to the fact that SCHOOLS OUT and SUMMER has officially begun!
I left the Yoga studio at noon to the dreadfully familiar Body bake that occurs when a car has been sitting in the sun for over an hour here. In order to prevent brain bake, I must reach in and turn on my car, turn on air conditioner, open all windows, and let the old girl Cool down before placing my post menopausa,l temperature control challenged self into the drivers seat.
Unfortunately for me my thermal cup ice water was now a warm cup of yuck, so I had to stop at Starbucks for a large ice water, a benti soy white chocolate mocha( I was hungry), and a blueberry scone. Well, I couldn't waist the stop on just a large water.
So..I realize I have been spending more time reading and exploring other peoples blogs which i Love doing; however it does little to add to my own spot here in the blogosphere. Being the pragmatic innovator that I am , I've decided to include any comments I have written that may be of interest to the viewing audience. It will also allow you to visit other folks blog's, if you feel so inclined
For today, in my life Love Is...my husband waking me up at 7 am with a fresh cup of Starbucks expresso roast coffee , kissing my sleepy head, and me saying "thank you babe" while being fully aware of the true joy of the moment and very grateful for his caring actionLove is- hauling my painful rotator cuff connected to the rest of my 43 yr old body to Yoga this morning. This affirms Love of self, Love of a practice called Yoga, which helps me connect to the very source of Love, God , higher power, Great Spirit, Universal Consciousness, the originator or that which creates and connects all things. The last time I read any physics, it was PROVEN under some kind of superman, super power microscope, that we all look the same when broken down to the smallest particles-Light!Who ever said "so let your light so shine before men", may have meant this literally, seeing how's electricity wasn't created yet =) or was it??But I digress..Love is, staying calm and focused



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



life in the desert
EARTHQUAKE!!
Dear M * G my mommy knows the pain in your hearts...
For Misty * Gina in Memory of Skylar

RELIEF FROM MY POLITICAL ANGST!
FOR CAMILLE AND ALL OF US
TEST
When every situation which life can offer is turne...
WHAT IS THE EASIEST PHOTO TRANSER PROGRAM