.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HAVE wonderful Wednesday!


I had a wonderful Wednesday
Originally uploaded by majamom.
(read in a voice much like that of the Queen of England)

My Dear fFickr friends,
mother nature turned up the temperatures here in the desert hitting 100 +.
Being unaaceptable to myself and my maja, the air conditioner cooled my resting spot to an even 68 degrees .
As you can see, I found myself in a joyful state , with maja beside me , holding , what all of you do on a daily basis , her camera.
2 paw prints
Miss Kitty Mama



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Sadie Tee-the Love of my Life
THIS JUST IN!!!!- the love of my life!
JUST IN!!!!! my sadie * my sarah
Happy Womens Day! Celebrate!
Sadie baby- My Heart- My Grandaughter
Pure Joy_ I Loveyou
Grandma-would-save-me
Nanas heart
Nanas heart
HOLY CRACKERS a SURPRISE 100+