.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 21, 2006

from Dacia Ray


from Dacia Ray, originally uploaded by majamom.

This hand made paper * fabric flower arrangment , in the most perfect retro cool bottle!- arrived from DACIA,-(the best ever year long Swap partner), just before i departed for my summer travels and my computer had died =(
DACIA promises to share her DIRECTIONS for this fantastic craft, after she is settled from her move.(Oh i can't wait)
It is sitting front and center on my desk in my creative room.
I MISS you DEAREST DACIA and look forward to hearing all the adventures of your travels and settling into your new home.




Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Log Cabin Pillow
why do they INSIST on that dam pony tail? 
Great Grandparents! 
Family Love August 2006 
YOU 
ARE 
T H E  
S U N S H I N E 
O F 
MY