.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WINTER-SPRING ? in the DESERT

Spring is peeking its head out every other day here in the desert. Mother nature is up to a stormy presentation this Spring. One Day is sun filled with rising temperatures, desert wrens, road runners, baby jack rabbits out and about rejoicing in the plentiful spread born out of hardy rains. The next day, the cool winds return, carrying much lower temps in the 50's and 60's. I much prefer the latter, but worry the desert creatures are horribly confused by the erratic climate changes. I have not seen the wonderous QUAIL family in a week. Perhaps the head quail decided it is still winter. It could be the new presence of OFF ROAD VEHICLES, has disturbed their sacred nest. I pray this is not the case. I am aware of the destruction un aware people commit in the spirit of FUN IN THE DESERT.= DEMISE OF THE WILD LIFE.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Just one of Carolyn Quilted hand painted pieces. I...
after the stitching comes the cutting of the LOOPS...
time for threading the yarn through the needle-eas...
THe technique is called TYING A QUILT! Having neve...
IT took under a half hour for Carolyn to show me t...
Today marks my first quilting lesson from my Dear ...
PERHAPS I SHOULD CONSUME MASS QUANTITIES OF MALT E...
A NOT SO TYPICAL EASTER SUNDAY 
Wow check this out! Sadie's first walker. 
Grandmas Girls- I Love You-