.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Under The SEA

Hi Bug,
Everyone Loved seeing you, playing with you, listening to you, and talking with you at Aunt C's Family Dinner. We have to thank Aunt C for again being the constant photographer. She hopped right online and sent me these pictures of you. Today, I had my first 3D IMAX experience UNDER THE OCEAN. It was so amazing being under the water with all of these amazing creatures.An entire other universe lies beneath the ocean waves. One where each life form depends on another for survival and renewal. We humens have overfished the oceans and 90% of the fish are almost gone. We have to do everything we can to preserve all life forms. I will take you to your first IMAX experience a few years from now. The glasses are hilariously large, so it may be 5 years =) I love you my heart.xo Granma
 Posted by Picasa



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



Sing Sadie Soprano- SING!
Snow and Electricity
Higher Altitudes got the REAL SNOW
Snow Fall In The Desert
T is for Thank you Dacia
S is for Sweet Sadie Sunshine
B is for Bird and Beautiful and Bright!
A closer Look
Dacia Ray
The Joy of Swapping