.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 26, 2006

HeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am sooo frustrated with technology right now, I'm ready to give up!

PROBLEM #1
I use Hello from Picasa as my photo manager and up loader for my blog. Since Friday it wont upload my pictures the normal way!!!!!!!!
I used to pick the picture then click on hello
it would send the picture to Blogger , where I would title it, then click and tadah! it was on my BLOG.
Now when I click it the photo just sits there and never loads!
ANY SUGGESTIONS????


PROBLEM #2
I have to burn my photos to a disc for my class. I also did this in Hello from Picasa with no problem. For 2 weeks now it wont burn the disc^%$#!!!
So, I tried using NERO and it says I need an update.
Any ideas ????
We are using Adobe Photo shop in both my Design class and Photography class and it COMPLETELY OVERWHELMS ME(*&^%!!!!!
Any suggestions ???


PROBLEM # 3
My blog has suddenly gone to NO COMMENTS ,yet I haven't changed anything! *&^%#$!!!!!!
Any ideas or suggestions??

I feel like a gerbil on a running wheel going round and round and round- GETTING ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE!!!



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



TEST
BLOGOBLOOPERS
Grandmas HEart* 
3 months old Sweetest Sadie!  
2 hearts 
LOVE at First Site 
LADY* JACK