.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 27, 2006

KNOWLEDGE can lead to frustration

The case of my missing camera, is about to be put in the file of "UNSOLVED CASES". I experience such frustration, when I run into walls, make no progress forward, come up empty handed.
Now that I have learned a tremendous amount of technical information about cameras in my Digital Photo class, I cannot just order any camera. Even the view finder has variances that influence the quality of a picture; so, I have a 4 page list of features to check, as I examine different cameras.


I JUST WANNA TAKE THE DAM PICTURES!


I spent 3 hrs yesterday doing a feature by feature comparisons of cameras my DH had found and priced on BIZ RATE. I felt proud when after much "INTELLIGENT" comparison I had a good decent priced Nikon, with lenses and an external memory stick watchamacallit thingy, and some other needed items for traveling with the camera.
When I shared the info with the professor he told me it would be a " O.K. camera; however Nikon just announced its closure, so repairs, and techhelp, would be difficult in the yrs to come."

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

THe PROF did show us a really neat camera(one of the 12 he owns) , saying it is onlt 700.00
Oh...is that all? well in that case, Im going to order on for everyone in the family!
Problem solved.



Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



whaaaaaaaat!
ST ANTHONY
My Beloved KODAK
THE STEELERS ARE OFF TO THE SUPER BOWL
ITSEY BITSY FAN!
IRISH -ITALIAN STEELER MOB
A CHILLY DESERT DAY
YUUUUUMMMMM
A LONG DISTANCE SONG
SORORITY GIRL =)