.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

AIN"T IT GREAT TO BE BACK HOME!

Bob attempted to put new faucets in our BR bathroom this afternoon- Suddenly , I heard this

wild yelping followed by a myriad of explicative's.. "GET TOWELS"!!!


'Jesus mot#@!!! Fu#@!!!

2 second pause


followed by

FUUUU$#@!!!!

Sarah and I ran toward my BR colliding with Bob , who was running for the Hot water heater outside.


The sight in our bathroom is best described as an open fire hydrant ,

blasting directly into our BR!

Not knowing it was hot water,( yes, bob failed to share that critical info )

I ran straight for it , only to fly backwards out of our bathroom in pain from the water temperature.

Sarah stood frozen just to the side of this water explosion eyes wide ( deer in the headlight look)

waiting for any sensible direction


Of course today would be the only day there weren't multiple towels strewn all over Sarah's floor,

so I had to remember where in the heck I hid the only 4 "good beach sized towels" ..and--- I

don't remember well under pressure.

Sarah and I scurried around like two gerbils with ADHD

4 minutes later- Bingo! --

just where any logical adult would hide towels-

in a the large photo storage box with all of my other photo albums.( I know , where is her logic ?)

I tore open the container tossing each towel to Sarah, who threw each one onto the flooded floor.

This action was about as effective as using 4 sheets of Kleenex to soak up the water in a swimming pool......

suddenly the gush stopped!

Deep breathe in 2, 3, 4,... and..
out 2, 3, 4,...

"Good Job Bob ",!!!!!

I yell with what's left of my very wet ,soaking self

Bob comes running back into our Br ,

at a pace noticeably slower then his departure speed,

looking worse then he ever has following one of his marathon golf sessions.

" Honey! honey I want you to calm down."

"It is over a hundred degrees out there and you are out of breath....

"BESIDES.......


"It's just a little water"





Name: Marybeth

View My Complete Profile!



HERE IT IS CARRIE 
PLEASE COME IN...STAY A LITTLE WHILE...SHARE YOUR ...
ONE MORE PIC BEFORE I LEAVE 
COME ON IN 
STATIONS OF THE CROSS 
STAIONS OF THE CROSS 
A BETTER SHOT OF THIS VERY OLD ARCH 
THIS ORIGINAL ARCH IS 2 YEARS SHY OF BEING 200 YEA...
A PRAYER GARDEN 
5PM THE TOWER BELLS ARE RUNG